Our commitment to cleanliness
City of Rehoboth Beach:
Face Mask Policy
- Fully vaccinated people need not wear masks in most outdoor and indoor settings. Those who are not fully vaccinated should continue to wear masks in order to protect themselves and others.
- Social distancing requirements have been eliminated.
- Businesses and properties may set their own mask and social distancing guidelines.
- Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear face masks, although it is highly encouraged when indoors and especially when social distancing is not possible. Guests not fully vaccinated are always required to wear face masks in indoor public spaces.
- For the safety of our employees and guests, we will continue to require all employees working indoors to wear face masks and practice social distancing, regardless of vaccination status.
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) statements regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and following guidelines from the CDC and the local health departments. The well-being of our guests and employees is of the utmost importance.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
CDC APPROVED DISINFECTING & SANITIZING PRODUCTS
Social Distancing High Touch Areas Staff Safety
All our cleaning products used throughout the hotel are EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements and are effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne pathogens.
Our staff has received COVID-19 safety and hotel cleaning protocol training based on CDC standards.
Guestrooms and Common Areas
Guest Rooms: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms with hospitality grade cleaning solutions and pay particular attention to high-touch items and hard nonporous items including a television remote controls, door and furniture handle, nightstands, telephones, light switches, temperature control panels, alarm clocks, luggage racks and flooring.
Housekeeping Services: As a precaution we will not be offering in-room housekeeping service for stayovers, should you need anything including additional supplies or linens during your stay, please contact the front desk.
Common Areas: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces with the continued use of hospitality grade cleaning solutions, we are focusing on the counter at the front desk, hand rails, door handles and other high touch areas and surfaces.
Pool: Pool furniture have been re-arranged to comply with CDC recommendations for Social Distancing. Guests are required to honor these protocols and remain distanced from other guests not in their party. Pool Hours: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Back of House: In the spaces where associates work "behind the scenes," we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, laundry rooms and office space.
Staff Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It is important for their health and that of our guests. We have also increased the availability of antibacterial hand sanitizer and encourage employees and guests to use them throughout their day. Staff members are required to wear face masks and practice social distancing.
If you have a question that was not answered here.
Please email email@example.com or call (302) 227 8200
We will continue to monitor and adjust our services and offerings based on industry and regulatory directives.